General Usage Terms and Conditions
1. Welcome to the eTravel website etravel.co.za (“the website”). The purpose of the website is to provide information about eTravel’s products.
2. By accessing and using the website, you, the user, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that are set out in this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
Use of the website
3. You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to: the commission of a criminal offense; to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems; or for the transmission of unlawful or harmful material or computer code. You also agree to abide by the forum guidelines and adhere to the code of conduct when dealing with other users of the website. You agree that use of the forums is subject to monitoring by moderators and that any offensive, inflammatory, abusive or derogatory behaviour will result in your being suspended or banned from the website. If your behaviour contravenes any laws or results in any criminal activity occurring on the website, you will be banned immediately and. If your behaviour leads to criminal activities, any necessary details in our possession will be passed on to the relevant authorities.
As the website allows the uploading and display of images and video content, any material deemed to be illegal or offensive, will result in the immediate revocation of membership and a ban order from the website. eTravel will allow content that depicts nudity in an artistic manner but will not tolerate any pornographic, derogatory or offensive content. eTravel reserves the right to remove any material it sees fit, without your consent and at any time. Please refer to our content guidelines for what is permissible.
If you upload or unlawfully make use of material that is not your own, is copyrighted, or is for whatever reason not allowed to be displayed on the website, eTravel will not be held liable for any action that may result because of said material. You agree to provide only material that is yours or that you have clear permission to make use of on our website. eTravel reserves the right to revoke membership of those who do not abide by the above. eTravel also reserves the right to remove any material, at any time and without consent, that does not have the necessary rights or permissions to be on the website.
4. You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk. Please read the Exclusion of Liability clause in this notice.
5. This website is owned and operated within the Republic of South Africa. Therefore, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the user consents to the jurisdiction of the Witwatersrand High Court in the event of any dispute.
Accuracy and currency of information
6. While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on the website is current and accurate, you should not assume that the information on the website is always current or accurate, and other sources of this information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information displayed on this website.
7. We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, so that we can continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed, etc. Any information that is supplied for membership purposes will not be passed on to any third parties.
Copyright and use of material
8. eTravel retains copyright in the website and all current and future content displayed on the website which is not owned by third parties. Any material added to the site by registered users for display in their galleries, on the front page, or any other place on the website remains the property of these members. This material may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of the member. eTravel will not sell, license or grant permission for use of any material belonging to any third parties.
In terms of a limited licence, granted for general use, eTravel grants you, the user, subject to these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future content of the website for your personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only.
In addition, the website owner grants the user permission to copy and distribute information from the website for non-commercial purposes, provided that: (i) this information has not been sourced from third parties; (ii) the user notifies the webmaster of such use; and (iii) eTravel is acknowledged as the source by reference to the website address.
The website and its content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of eTravel.
9. We value comments received from visitors to our site. However, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful or harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene. You remain liable to any third party for your comments, and eTravel is not liable to any third party regarding the content of your comments.
Links and linking
10. This website provides links to other websites. The fact that we have such links must not be construed as constituting any relationship or endorsement of the linked third party, and reliance on all information and content provided by the external link is done so at your own risk. Third party advertising and promotional material may be displayed on the site from time to time, and the display of such material should not be construed as eTravel endorsing or creating any relationship between eTravel and that third party. Reliance on any such promotional or advertising material is entirely at your own risk.
11. Any third party wishing to link to the website from their website must obtain permission from eTravel by directing such request to the webmaster, and permission may be granted on terms and conditions agreed.
Exclusion of liability
12. It is a term and condition of the use of this site that you expressly agree that the use of the site is entirely at your own risk. The website and all content on the website is provided on an “as is” basis, and eTravel makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the accuracy of the contents on the website. eTravel does not warrant that the functions provided by the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or the server is free from viruses or other harmful components, though every effort is made to keep the server free of malicious or harmful code.
13. eTravel, its owners, directors, volunteers, officials, suppliers, agents and/or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you the user, which arises directly or indirectly upon reliance of the website and/or its content.
14. eTravel, its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you related to your use of, or your inability to access or use, the content or the website or any functionality of the website or of any linked website, even where eTravel is expressly advised thereof.
15. You will indemnify eTravel, its directors, volunteers, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives, and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from your use of this website.
Contact details for any purposes related to these terms and conditions
eTravel shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
eTravel respects your privacy as a customer. This means that any and all personal details collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed or loaned. All information provided will held with the utmost care and will only be utilized for the purposes of processing the order and providing the best possible service.
Use of the site
This site may be used by customers to browse the content and products and to make legitimate purchases. Persons may not use this site for any purposes such as fraudulent or speculative transactions or to copy, reproduce, republish or redistribute any of the images or content available on the site
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and eTravel chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notices:
|16 The Estuaries|
|P O Box 921|
eTravel may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by eTravel (PTY) Ltd., a private company based in South Africa.